Rediwall® 0 m²
Logicwall® 0 m²
In 2021 The Block is going somewhere it has never been before – UNDERGROUND – with the help of afs rediwall®
Construction at The Block building site always starts with a few surprises and this year was no different! In 2021, the renos began with the construction of basements, all using afs rediwall®.
With land prices at a premium in the Melbourne suburb of Hampton (where The Block 2021 is located), it makes sense to go down!
afs rediwall® is a strong and versatile permanent formwork system that’s also super-fast to assemble and install.
On The Block, speed is vital, which is one of the reasons that afs rediwall® was a great choice for the build team. Quick and easy to install, afs rediwall® is a perfect match for the time constraints of The Block’s schedule.
Lightweight to install, yet structurally strong to be load-bearing, the afs rediwall® walling system is suitable for both above and below ground applications. It’s a time-saving alternative to conventional masonry and blockwork. The precision-extruded components easily interconnect for rapid installation.
afs rediwall® is extremely versatile and able to be used in almost any application where a structural wall is required. With so many advantages, it makes perfect sense to consider afs rediwall® for your next project.
- afs rediwall® requires almost no machinery-aided installation
- The panels are lighter than blockwork or timber, so are easy to handle
- Installation is simple and easy as components simply snap or slide together
- There is a comprehensive range of profiles to maximise floor space and minimise concrete
- The design of the internal webbing allows easier location of reinforcement bars and for better concrete flow during the core filling
- The semi-gloss high-quality pre-finish means you can have a smooth clean finish surface, or allow for other finishes to be easily applied such as rendering
- Fewer trades are needed on site for installation, and waste is kept to a minimum, helping you to reduce workplace health and safety risks
- All AFS products are of the highest quality and are locally made, with fast delivery times
- Dedicated after-sales services provide free onsite training and support
ABOUT afs rediwall®
afs rediwall® is the structural wall system selected by The Block for the construction of basements in the 2021 season. It’s a versatile lightweight permanent formwork system that’s quick and easy to install. afs rediwall® is proudly Australian-made and owned, AS3600 Concrete Structures compliant, meets all GBCA Best Practice for PVC guidelines and is NCC compliant and CodeMark certified.