afs rediwall® 13 m²
afs logicwall® 3604 m²
Both afs logicwall® and afs rediwall® were utilized on this project. afs logicwall® offered the builder material handling efficiencies which
positively impacted upon the speed of construction of the overall project.
Specific advantages associated with the system on this project include:
• Overall speed of construction.
• Reduced labour requirement.
• Reduction in craneage when compared to conventional systems.
• Cost efficiencies associated with reduced materials handling and labour.
• Delivery efficiencies as a result of AFS Logistics guaranteeing delivery to site.
• Quality of finish.
Don’t just take our word for it
“The Barramul St, Bulimba project was the second project in which Aspect have utilised the afs logicwall® system. The project went very smoothly with the reliable AFS shop drawing, manufacture and delivery process. The system is simple, clean and quick, and also provides a much improved cycle times in conjunction with reduced onsite personnel. We would be happy to consider AFS on our future residential projects.”
“Our current clients prefer to use AFS over alternative building products due to the speed of construction.” – Architect*